Monday, April 30, 2012

wedding vow







On February 2, 2008, in Tagaytay Midlands, Tagaytay Highlands, Philippines, at about five o'clock in the afternoon, this vow was made.


I wonder if you know what it means to find your dreams come true.

As we begin our new life together, in the presence of all the most precious people in our lives, I commit my life to you and my undying love for you. God works in mysterious ways. He allowed me to fall in love with you, so that I too would be in love with Him. And to this day, I remain in awe at His love and endless grace. You are God's gift to me. I can stand tall and claim my joy, my love, my life, my wife. I could never ask for more. I have been truly blessed.

It's been so long since someone could make me cry, and I wonder if you know what it means to laugh as tears go by.

As I live the rest of my life with you, as God makes me a better person for you, in the presence of family and friends who stand witness to our blessed union, I commit to you to be stronger in times of weakness, to help you see God's truth in times of doubt, to lift you up in times of sadness, to be your husband, and to be yours as God wants me to be. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment