Monday, April 30, 2012

the sweetest thing








The sweetest thing has happened. U2. Here in Manila. Not for a live concert though. Not yet. Their live concert here in the Philippines is set for the last quarter of the year, around Ocober (if all goes well). And I realy really want to go, and I really really want to buy the good tickets, but that would be too pricey, too rich for my blood. But my birthday is in October (*grin*). Sure hope the wife is planning something. And a live U2 concert is something at the top of my list (*hint*). They are my absolute favorite. Rarely do I buy original CDs. But when it comes to U2, I don't mind spending.


The next best thing to a live concert is U2 in 3D. Would definetely watch this. Now showing in SM MOA IMAX Theather. Go watch. Show schedule as follows:


Thursday, Sunday, and Monday (April 7) at 3:30 PM, 5:30 PM, 7:30 PM, and 9:30 PM.Friday and Saturday at 5 PM, 7 PM, 9 PM, and 11 PM.


Tickets are at 500.


No comments:

Post a Comment