Monday, April 30, 2012

havin a baby?!


Of course we want to have one, more like two, preferably a boy and a girl.


A baby brings so much joy in a family, completes a family. Some couples wait years before bringing kid(s) to the marriage, while others want one right away. During the first few weeks of our marriage, we wanted to have a baby right away. The idea of having a baby seems fun, maybe because we know that we will be good parents. Geez, I know we are going to be great!


But thats just it. Every couple who dreams of having a baby thinks that they'd be great parents without thinking of the issues a baby will bring.


With only more than two months into the marriage, we don't know if we should have one right away. We don't know if the time is right. Having a baby is a BIG responsibility. HUGE! Not to mention very expensive, what with the baby stuff we need to buy. With the wedding just a couple of months ago, our finances aren't so good; we are stil trying to save save save. And since both of us work, we don't know how we would manage our time taking care of the baby.


I've always wanted to be a dad, but now, I don't know if I have what it takes to be a dad. Imagine being fully responsible for another human being. Whoa! And I don't even take a bath everyday! (I can go three days without havin one!)


I started this blog so I could keep a journal of the things that happen, and one of them is becoming a father, maybe someday soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment